|Size||1 Time||2 Times||4 Times||8 Times|
|1/8 Page||$ 675||$ 650||$ 625||$ 600|
|4-color process per each fractional or full-page advertisement $975|
|4-color process per two-page spread $1,800|
|Each additional color (process match) $ 450|
|Each additional color (PMS match) $ 650|
Premium Position Charges
|Position||1 Time||2 Times||4 Times|
|Inside front cover (cover 2)||$7,970||$7,650||$7,410|
|Inside back cover (cover 3)||$6,840||$6,565||$6,360|
|Back cover (cover 4)||$9,000||$8,640||$8,370|
Including 4-color process
Premium positions are sold on a first-come, first-served basis, with preference to continuous contract advertisers.
Sizes and Requirements
Trim size is 8-1/8" wide by 10-7/8" deep)
|1 Page||Standard/download with bleed - without bleed|
The image required for bleed trim
|Full Bleed Page||8.75"||11.125"||85" x 10.875"|
|Full Bleed Spread||17.25||11.125||17"x10.875"|
Trim size is 8-1/8" wide by 10-7/8" deep.
Printing process: Web offset. Specifications for Web Offset Publications (SWOP) apply.
Paper stock: Coated.
Acceptable materials: High-resolution/press quality digital files on disk or sent via e-mail preferred.
Digital files must be a 4-color process (CMYK); no PMS or spot colors. Files submitted can be in PDF, tiff, or EPS format.
The safety margin for live matter in bleed ads is 3/8" from the trim on all sides.
Production services are available at additional cost.
- The frequency level is based on the number of insertions run in a contract year of 12 consecutive months.
- If within 12 months more or fewer insertions are used than specified, rates will be rebated or short-rated accordingly.
- Two-page spreads count as two insertions toward earned frequency rates. All other ads, regardless of size, count as one insertion.
- Standard 15% commission on space and color to recognized agencies provided that payment is received within terms of sale.
- Production and mechanical charges are billed net and are not commissionable.
- Payment for advertising is due upon receipt of the invoice following publication.
- No cash discount.
- Publisher reserves the right to hold advertiser and/or its agency jointly and severally liable for all monies due and payable.
- In submitting an advertising order, the advertiser agrees to pay all costs of collection, including reasonable attorney fees and other fees related to default of payment.
- A 1-1/2% per month service charge will be added to all accounts past 30 days due.
Contract and Copy Regulations
- Signed insertion order or advertising space contract required prior to publication. Verbal orders are not accepted.
- All advertising is subject to the publisher's approval.
- Publisher reserves the right to reject advertising for any reason whatsoever, without notice or explanation, including that which is not in keeping with the publication's standards.
- Advertiser and agency agree to indemnify, defend and save harmless the publisher from any and all liability for the content of advertisements published.
- The publisher's liability is limited to the cost of an advertisement, and such liability is limited to space in future issues.
- Advertisements are accepted and published on the representation that both the advertiser and the agency are authorized to publish the entire content and subject matter thereof.
- Insertion of advertising made by the agency or advertiser represents an acceptance by both the agency and the advertiser of all the terms and conditions of the rate card.
- All agreements are subject to strikes, accidents, fires, acts of God, or other contingencies beyond the publisher's control.